N0.6 [PoE 3.1] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems

N0.6 [PoE 3.1] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems

playerhot
N0.6 [PoE 3.1] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems - Cheap Shaper down again
There might be some uniques, abyss jewels or shaper/elder cheap poe orbs that are beneficial, but nothing is released for the build yet.

Will add something meaningful once I know about it (at the start of 3.1 probably).This Build imagines that some shaper/elder support rolled can free a gem here and there for other utility, but probably nothing that changes the build drastically.

In case you are looking for an efficient build that can kill any boss in the game, has no trouble with map mods, clears with decent speed, can farm the labyrinth pretty safe and all that on a low budget you are inside the right guide!

It's also one of the very best cheap poe exalted orbs League starters around.
Don't get me wrong, you will find builds that clear maps quicker or run the labyrinth faster or kill a boss much more quickly, but several are focused on one part or need a massive currency investment. BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/path-of-exile/Golds here now... well done, come on!